- This event has passed.
Coping with Fatigue – online workshop
November 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The online workshop is for cancer patients, their family and friends.
What will you get out of it?
- Help with understanding what causes cancer-related fatigue
- How fatigue affects individuals
- How to recognize triggers
- Explore ways to adapt daily life activities and your environment to optimise energy levels
- Talk with and learn from others who are having similar experience
For more information and to secure your place to our online event, contact the Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Centre at St George’s Hospital by phone 020 8725 2677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.