- This event has passed.
Bromley’s Talk Cancer Online Workshop with Cancer Research UK
November 17, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Talk Cancer Online Workshop for Bromley Borough Residents
Could you promote health and wellbeing in your community?
Who is it for?
Anyone who can promote health and wellbeing in their community.
No prior cancer related knowledge or experience is required.
You might be…
- Faith leaders
- Community groups, clubs and societies
- Support workers
- Public facing businesses – barbers, hairdressers, beauticians, personal trainers…
Date: Wednesday 17th November 2021
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm (2 hours)
Venue: Online (laptop or desktop computer)
What is Talk Cancer?
Delivered by Cancer Research UK trainers with nursing and pharmacy backgrounds, the workshops equip and empower you to raise cancer awareness in your community by:
- Increasing your knowledge of key messages around cancer prevention, screening and early diagnosis
- Building your confidence to talk to the public about cancer
- Helping you to encourage people to make healthy changes, access local services and visit their GP promptly with any concerns
How do I sign up?
For more information or to sign up please contact Bromley Well Community Engagement Officer Nikki Fishman email@example.com