- This event has passed.
Survivorship in ACTion
May 11, 2023 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until June 29, 2023
A group-based 8-week course for people who have completed their cancer treatment.
- Have you completed your cancer treatment in the last 5 years?
- Do you worry a lot about your cancer coming back?
- Does your worry get in the way of living your life after cancer?
- For example, does your worry lead you to frequently check for signs of cancer?
- Does your worry affect relationships with others?
- Does your worry mean you miss out on things you enjoy?
- Are you finding it hard to get motivated to do the things that matter to you?
This group-based course is designed to provide you with ways of understanding and managing your worry so that you can get on with living.
This course is free of charge
Women and men of all ages are welcome
Members need to attend at least 6 of the sessions
To refer yourself or find out more please contact email@example.com or leave a message at Dimbleby Cancer Care Reception (020 7188 5918) and we will get back to you.