- This event has passed.
Open Access Cancer support & wellbeing Fridays
Every Friday morning you can drop in to:
• Talk to our cancer clinical nurse
specialist about any questions or
• Ask our specialist dietician for
information and advice on any
nutritional problems. There will also
be product samples for you to take
away and try.
• Signposting for access to
occupational therapy or
physiotherapy for practical support.
• Speak to our MAGS (Macmillan
Advice and Guidance Service)
about help with costs or benefits
or to make an appointment with a
finance/benefit advisor to support
you with any money concerns.
• Find out about complementary
therapies, classes, support groups
and hospice information.
• Ask for information about
counselling, psychological wellbeing
and support and for referral to our
Macmillan Psychology Support Team.
• Support in keeping active, and
some arranged walks via Lewisham
• Speak to our Chaplaincy team
who can provide a listening ear for
pastoral, spiritual and religious care
for patients, relatives and carers.